Fantastic end of season results for the Hundleby girls!

Whilst I was on my way out on Friday evening I was sent a message to let me know the Riding Club results Ceaser and I were members off had been posted.

Throughout the past year we have attended their monthly shows and attempted to rack up points in order to aim for the big rosettes and trophies at their presentation evening in January.

I have been keeping a record of how we had done in all of our classes and was sure we had done well in the Riding Pony class but that was it. So I am sure you can imagine my delight when I opened the results to find we had got overall ridden champion in BOTH ridden veteran AND riding pony type.

Our season started off in a whirlwind as Ceaser was poorly early on in April and just as I thought my world was crashing down he pulled through and has never been better.

This made our triumphs throughout the season even more special and each 1st and 2nd place we gained was worked for and completely my own work. I am thrilled to say that we were never placed below 3rd place at any riding club show throughout the season and took 1st place in all of the riding pony type classes but one.

2013 is set to be fantastic year with new sponsorships and partnerships which I cannot wait to announce and talk more about.

(more on this soon)

**

BUT, it wasn't just me and Ceaser that did fantastic, two liveries on my yard are also set to receive the top rosettes.

Ceasers best friend, Rolo and his owner Paula did brilliantly and got both an overall In-hand champion in the cob class AND reserve champion in both the in-hand coloured and in-hand riding pony type! Rolo stands out in the crowd wherever he goes, with his long flowing mane and tail. I cannot wait to see him in the ridden classes next year. Him and Ceaser make a lovely double act so we are also hoping to do some pairs classes.

My dads horse, Khalisa behaved impeccably for his first ever season showing since being re-trained from a racehorse to riding horse and took overall in-hand champion in the ex-racehorse class! Our yard manager, Louise, shows Khalisa for my dad and I am also looking forward to their ridden debut next season! This stunning horse oozes presence wherever he goes and always turns heads.

A HUGE well done to team Hundleby is due I think - this season has been one of their best and none of us have once arrived back home without arm fulls of rosettes.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig